Basically, I'm going to be reworking this blog so that, instead of hosting translations, will act as a blog where I can post updates.
What does this mean?
- No more substantial content will be posted here. Well, I say content but it's basically no translations.
- My translations will be hosted at this site from now on: https://xcrossjtranslation.wordpress.com/
- This blog will be used for me to basically post everything that I've been working on. All of my projects will have an update (and possibly status report) here at a later date.
Ok. So the reason why I've decided to move translations away are as follows:
- IMO, blogspot is a little tedious to use and, honestly, gets annoying sometimes.
- I want a place for updates that don't contaminate the content. (AKA no more long spiels before translated chapters. The two will be separate.)
- It's just easier.
Finally, as for all my other translations on this site, they'll still be here and you can probably still access them. For the time being, I've gotten rid of the pages that are pretty much dead but if you go to the "archives" page, you'll probably be able to find your way back to them.
So, TL:DR, it's spring cleaning. Things have changed. That's how things are basically going to go from now on.
Edit: If you're only interested in translations, don't follow this blog. You're probably going to get a lot of irrelevant notifications otherwise.